Sinister: wow

Tim tjl at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 3 21:21:42 BST 1999

Wow. I have one of them voice type things on the list now. I am soooooo
excited. Well, I have to post something now that I can surely?!?!!?

I'm probably not quite twee enough for this list though. I mean, I don't
even own one of them leather type jacket things........!

I remember reading something about books and that. My personal choice would
be anything by Mark Timlin, but then I have a passion for sex, violence and
drugs.....

Yawn. I am tired already. Comes of doing too much revision, or the lack of.
Just why have I spent the last 2 years of my life doing alevels? Is it to go
on a 3 year piss up?

Belle and Sebastien comment. Oh dear, bit stuck on that one. Well, to be
truthful I've only been listening to them for perhaps 5 months or so, and
until recently only had the last two albums. Can't say that they're my
favourite band either, but they're fucking good. Almost as good as Teenage
Fanclub.

Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Someone was talking about children's tv
programmes. Can't beat Jamie and the Magic Torch I say, apart from with a
large stick. But on the subject of older tv programmes, what about classics
like Airwolf, The A Team, Knightrider, The Avengers, The Persuaders, The
Saint, The Man From Uncle and and AND......Randall and Hopkirk
Deceased??!???

Ok, I'll stop now!!

dooby dooby

Tim