Sinister: Re: something or or other..

ASpawnyGit at xxx.com ASpawnyGit at xxx.com
Fri Jun 4 08:43:41 BST 1999

> What we need to save our souls is a sussed sexy and tough girl band.
>  Hmmm......
>  Sarah
In that case try Nashville Pussy.  They might just be your messiah for they
could kick my arse in a heartbeat...and have me begging for more.

On another Note, I saw the original Black Sabbath lineup.  It was hilarious
actually.  Ozzy introduced the members as "Geezer Bloodclot" on guitar and
"Heartattack Charlie" on bass. The old coot did leap frogs the whole set.
Unfortunately I had to sit through the 12 hours of painful death-metal that
is also called Ozzfest.  I did get to see Slayer though, it was quite a
novelty..4 guys with long hair and wearing spandex, playing so fast their
hands looked like propellors.
It was quite an experience...and my ears still hurt, but that's what you get
for listening to the devil through large amplifiers while sitting 10 rows
from the stage.
A small footnote, while sitting amongst many demonoid looking people I
spotted, and struck up a conversation with, a fellow wearing a Low T-shirt.
It was like being in some remote third world country and seeing someone that
actually speaks English.

On the subject of the All tomorrow's Parties show, I looked on Ticketweb and
they had priced the tickets at 420.00    Is that for real???? I don't see why
they would lie but..that's a large bit of cash!

Brad
(Spawny Git)
"Sorry if I'm useless"