Sinister: irony is the best policy while ironing

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 4 10:06:17 BST 1999

Well, nothing important to say (as always), but I just HAD to copy& paste
this from the NME singles section:

>The Wiseguys
Ooh La La
(Wall Of Sound)
Two words for you: Budweiser advert. This is the hyperactive big-beat cheese
explosion which soundtracks those beer-drinking frogs and their crocodile
mate and, yes indeed, it is pure genius. Imagine Supergrass without their
brooding intellectual depths, or Fatboy Slim without his thought-provoking
philosophical lyrics. Put simply: if you don't like this, you don't like pop
music. In which case, get thee to a nunnery with all the other Belle &
Sebastian fans.>

Jesus, you shouldve heard me laughing when I read this.

That's it. Hey, I got some B&S into this one!! First time for everything.

@--->--- Jake le petit.