Sinister: Party Round At Mine Tonight

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 4 15:54:17 BST 1999

Ay up kids. Ay up.

We're having a bar-b-q (as Sainsbury's Homebase spell it) and big old
booze up garden party tonight!!! And it's going to piss down
(probably)!!! Ah well. I've been put in charge of the music. I like
doing that. Thing is, I always like to put 'my' music on (ie B&S,
Elliott Smith, Hood etc etc) because I think I'm doing everyone a
favour by introducing them to fantastic music, but nobody else sees it
that way.

I put on all the faster, more upbeat B&S songs, to help the party SWING
(hem hem), but someone always seems to end up taking my tape out and
putting the Stereophonics (or someone) on. BASTARDS.

I'm going to watch that stereo like a hawk. This is my first post by
the way. What's that? Oh, you had guessed. Sos.

I have actually been on the list for AGES, but I used to get the digest
at work (and I sold my ass out to the private sector, a company I will
not mention for shame). Anyway, I kept missing my digest, and with
honey's help, I found out that the company were BLOCKING my sinister
digest because or your filthy filthy language. Naughty. But I've
subscribed on this account, where we can all swear as much as we want.
But let's not, eh? There may be children present.

I'm off. Oh, could you all pray for sunshine tonight? Cheers.

Love Will

===