Sinister: Bring Back National Service

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Jun 4 15:57:41 BST 1999

"Up Our Own Arses"? How quaint. I do love press releases, they always
seem to be a race between mistakes and unnecessary exclamation marks.
Come back, Derek Taylor! *sigh*

As well as providing a plausible explanation for Roger Daltry's
behaviour in the 70s, BULLYING is a recurring theme in the work of The
WHO. See "Little Billy," "I'm A Boy," "Get Off, You Bastard" and "My
Wife" for confirmation. Perhaps Keith would like to expand on this, as
not only is he a big WHO fan, he is also well-known bully, having
given Rodd lines outside the science block once. Ha ha, just my little
joke, I'm sure Keith wasn't a bully. Otherwise he wouldn't be a highly
succesful computer boffin, because most bullies end up in prison, or
they get married and have kids and calm down, or they become acid
casualties.

That is all,

Sister Disco