Sinister: she's my whore, oh yeah

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 4 18:48:49 BST 1999

	At the moment I am listening to the Roky Erickson cd, Never Say
Goodbye. It's one of the most genuinely beautiful cd's i have heard in a
long, long time.  I think all of you should go out and get it this very
instant.  It's got that lovely rough quality, being home recordings and such.
  It is simply undescribable, unearthly almost. Pure Unforced beauty.  It
makes me want to be in love or something.  Anyone else heard it?   I bet
you'll agree with me, and if you don't, then I'm sure you've got no soul.
	There's been a lot of talk about frats and sorrorities.  I saw some
documentary about sorrorities on t.v. recently.  It was about how they were
racist and evil and how most college students don't really like the frat boys
and sorrority girls.  They had interviews with ex-sorrority members, like
some kind of AA meeting.  They also had interviews with pledges and members,
and to be quite honest, they seemed a bit warped to me.  It was like some
kind of cult, with their secret handshakes and ceremonies and rituals.   I'm
sure they're not all like that, but it is quite sketchy...  It also brought
up a really good point about the anti-intellectual phenomena in america.  You
go to a place of learning so you can get drunk and sleep with frat boys?
It's only my opinion, but you must be a bit insecure to feel the need to join
these places.  Like you're worried you can't find friends if you don't.
Incedentally, I was very unpopular in high school, so perhaps I'm just bitter
and biased.  Wait a minute... no I'm not.
	I've discovered that my cat likes B&S, especially If you're feeling
sinister.   I was playing it yesterday and he strutted over  and plopped
himself next to the speakers and started purring.  He also does that when I
play Joni Mitchell albums or Elvis movies.  I always thought cats had a bad
sense of hearing, so maybe mine is just a silly billy or i am crazy.

       with love from planet
       juniper

p.s.  nobody is my whore, that is just a line from the cd i told you about
and a damn good line, too.