Sinister: Does Jarvis look better in leather or corduroys?

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 4 19:07:35 BST 1999

You can get a little book made by the Associated Board and loads of
practice books. I taught myself up to Grade 4, but at Grade 5, I needed a
bit of extra tutoring. If you have any problems on specific questions
e-mail them to me and I'll have a crack at them. I can't find the book that
helps you learn, but the practice ones are called 'Music Theory In
Practice' and the ISBN for the Grade 5 one is 1-85472-494-0. Just ask at
your local music store for the AB guide to theory though, they should know
what you mean.

Chris Jones.