Sinister: school spirit

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 04:04:09 BST 1999

I know I just wrote a whole junk load,but i do this all at once during these
frantic times.

Just why is school spirit so wrong? I`m sorry,but if you want to make the
school a better place,you need to have some.Sure,you can sit back and
cleverly anazlyze exactly what`s wrong with everything and pat yourself on
the back,but my heart goes out to those who instead of just saying what`s
wrong with something,try and MAKE IT BETTER. If no one puts any effort,of
course it`s going to be crap.My school is in an awful area,but once people
started getting involved and TRYING,even though we have a horrible school
board (which makes improvements very hard) and our school doesnt have much
money, we at least try. This year it`s a lot of girls who are running the
school and I`m very proud, that whole ditzy girl thing is so 80`s. If you
really care about the school and people,you`re bound to be a nice person!
Why would such a mean spiritied person put so much effort to make it better
for everyone anyways?

ok,I actually am going to talk about Bowlie now! Is this All The Night`s
Parties really going to be that dumb? I was really looking forward to a
Bowlie II.Just to travel would be nice. People have already got their
chalets all picked together? I could sleep on a floor, seriously. And I
apologize If I sound Miss Thang on here.I`m a polite person and more mature
in real life.I do dishes as well.

love,genevieve