Sinister: school spirit

ASpawnyGit at xxx.com ASpawnyGit at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 08:45:19 BST 1999

So here i was, sitting at a bar i often visit on my own. The longbranch, and
sitting by myself, drinking pabst blue ribbon, as usual.  And my friend steve
and some unfamiliar indie-rock looking charachter that reminded me,  for some
strange reason, of my cousin eddie.  only, much, hipper...  they sit down and
make me feel cool because i have been sitting there by myself for almost an
hour hoping someone cool would come talk to me and make all these  fucken
weirdos around me think i was there hoping to meet someone,  or do whetever
it is they do...thats cool.  So at a place like the longbranch how could i go
wrong, i sit and wait and eventually some really fucken cool people come up
and sit down and  say all that "hey whats up man. " bullshit.  We end up
drinking shitloads and the girl at the door has no clue, or doesnt want to
pretend to know, that we are going in for free this whole time, shit she
doesnt even card us at the door anymore.  She does do a lot of crossword
puzzles however and thats the biggest turn on in my book.  And she knows it.
I fucken told her matter of fact. So we sit outside drinking pabst blue
ribbon by the bottle, fuck heinekin,  listening to this shit ass devil music
thats taking place in the bar.  Me and Steve and Jesse. Steve has a fetish
for underaged girls it turns out, i dont want to ever concieve how we found
that out but he fucken admitted the fact after much antagonizing and
riddicule from myself and Jesse.  We became an arrogant trio , trying to keep
the image of being cool and really drunk at the same time we decided to fuck
these idiots and leave.   So we leave.  Hanging out on Steve's porch,
drinking pabst again only in aluminum cans wrapped in brown bags.
laughing..and having fun.  Talking about the Murder City Devils show and the
shit that eventually brought us together from that show.  It is weird to live
in this town,   everyone is connected somehow.  Anyways, fuck i just felt
like writing and you are all the victom of it.

Brad
(Spawny Git)