Sinister: ac acoustics on tuesday?

Ben Parker ben_hates_penguins at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 12:31:21 BST 1999

Hello.

is anyone going to see ac acoustics and snow patrol on tuesday night?
I'm thinking of going 'cause its my brothers birthday, and so i feel
inclined to go somewhere for the evening...but what are ac acoustics
like these days? - I haven't seen, or heard, anything from them for a
while - well, since I saw them playing with the senseless things many
years ago - quite liked them though, although there was a quite tiny
audience at the time...they played at bowlie didn't they?

BeN