Sinister: All Tomorrow�s Chalets..

Giita. giita at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 13:37:37 BST 1999

Hello my Darlings,
How are you all? Sunshine and sunburnt faces, but all is well.
Concerts?..Steve Albini´s Shellac are playing this Tuesday lots of noise and
such..
"Bowlie 2" is soon to become reality and I have bought tickets :)
..a 4 person chalet, and need two people to share with. There will be plenty
of people from Iceland also going but I prefer Sinisterising :)
Me and my friend will be travelling from Iceland..we met some of you at the
last Bowlie..We had the most wonderful time.. *sigh*
I wasn´t sure if I was going to Bowlie 2 but when I saw the line up I *had*
to go! (even though there is no B&S..)
We´ll bring Icelandic goodies such as Icelandic Brennivín(a spirit), Viking
Beer,tape compilations and chocolates..For the lucky charing..
(We got blonde hair!!) Ha,ha..

e-mail me privately at : giita at hotmail.com

Thank you.

XXX Giita @->--

P.S.Sorry Honey for using the list to do this..