Sinister: Paris and Schools

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 14:58:02 BST 1999

Hi,

Dave told us:

<< All I really wanted to say was that going to school and
 having the best or worst time is what makes you into what you are now,
 and if your happy with yourself now (which I am) then thats all what
 counts and in some way the treatment that you got at school helped turn
 you into that. >>

But if people have dislike or ignored you all your life, not only at school,
but also after (and I'm talking about almost 30 years), and noone ever really
showed you that you aren't completely worthless, can it still be possible to
be happy with yourself? If it is, can someone please tell me how?

Thank you!

Antje

*if there's one thing that I learned when I was still a child
it's to take a hiding*