Sinister: fuzzy beings

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Sat Jun 5 23:02:27 BST 1999

Dear fuzzy beings,
I stopped listening to B&S about a week ago because my roommate memorized all
the songs and she's not even a big fan. I don't want to bother her.
Simultaneously, I want to thank all the lovely folks on the list who have
e-mailed me recently. All week I felt as if I've been struck by lightning
with confusion. My house had its own version of a Midsummer Night's Dream
except I was a crying ball of wet noodles with the "IQ of a pop bead".
(sorry, I had to borrow that phrase from Amy Tan). Olympia got claustrophobic
and it was nice to look forward to reading all of your posts. Even though
this list is getting claustrophobic too.. with the crossover folks from
Sexwise who know all my turn-ons and adventures sometimes I wonder if I have
enough private life to stand on.

>And another thing, why the hell do I never
>get this sort of attention from girls my own age?

I ask myself the same question. There is a little troublemaker here who
brought me a rose to work yesterday and told me all the juicy details of her
threesome makeout party. I had a dirty imagination at that age but never got
to act that naughty! If I lived in a city I would have been worse, but
suburban life really was an effective way of sheltering the kids until we got
cars.

Love Courtney B