Sinister: duran2

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Sun Jun 6 14:05:27 BST 1999

In a message dated 6/6/1999 12:00:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Taranicole at aol.com writes:

<< (I STILL cannot understand why one attendee seemed embarrassed to admit to
Duran
Duran  as her first concert??  Go back and listen to "7 and the Ragged Tiger"
and you'll find amodern day classic, I guarantee you.) >>

my first concert was duran duran...my father took me...it's a nice memory...i
agree that she shouldn't be embarrassed....my favorite song is "serious" from
the liberty album...or maybe "secret oktober" which is the b-side to "union
of the snake"...

:)

shy hugs...
meganelise