Sinister: That joke isn't funny anymore

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 7 08:20:39 BST 1999

Hey folks

I went to see "Citizen Kane" yesterday.  So did Stevie Jackson and his bit
of stuff.  They sat nearby and I saw him do that trick with the popcorn
bucket where you make a hole in the bottom and stick your finger up it, and
then offer the popcorn to your friend[1].  She got an awful fright.  I hope
it was his finger he stuck up it, although he did seem to get considerably
more pleasure from this gag than would have seemed normal.  Then during the
film when Kane's second wife was guessing what silhouette animals Kane was
making, Stevie kept shouting out the answers[2].  Honestly, what a pest.
It was a good film, but Rosebud's identity was crap.

I think it very strange if a weekend goes by now, and I don't happen to
come across a Belle.  But really, can they make it a little less obvious,
or I'm gonna go for a big appearance change.

Okay, tune in next week for the latest "Stalked Sarah Scenario".

Lots of love
Sheeny Sarah x

[1] and [2] are complete fabrication.  In fact, all Stevie did was put on a
nice pair of glasses and settle back and watch the screen.  Boooooooring.
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106
West Medical Building
University of Glasgow