Sinister: FW: if you live at home with your mama, oh yes son, i'm a talkin' to you....

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Mon Jun 7 10:58:15 BST 1999

genevieve says she does dishes.
geeeeneviiieeeve, do you want to be in ooouuuuurrrr chalet?
we had the Dirtiest Chalet Ever Invented (TM) at bowlie so i'm reckoning we
could use someone like you :)  we've only booked a 4-sleeper but you can
have my bed if you "come up wiv' da goods" :)
its a bank holiday in ireland and i'm in work (booo, hiss :( )
but i drank so much last night im still drunk (yay, ra-ra! :))
last night i had one of the most bizarre experiences of my recent career.
myself and my mother downed 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of brandy
between us (boooze!!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!!) and danced around our living room to
the sweet strains of northern soul.  we talked about boys, drugs and
scooters. it was nice.
by the way, i fell off the same chair 4 times on friday night. drink had
been taken, needless to say........

paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!