Sinister: in the middle of the stage there's a girl and a guitar

Marie Elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Jun 7 14:15:41 BST 1999

goodmorning, listerines.

oooh, my first time posting from work!  how sinister.  it's b/c my
train got me in supa early today, so no one is about on my floor just
yet...

grrr  -- i saw Notting Hill over the weekend.  i like hugh grant quite
a bit, but i don't like julia roberts, and i think i was expecting a
cross between "four weddings..." and "sliding doors" ... and that is
Not what i got.  ah, well...

aarrghhhh!  i move to end the fraternity/sorority system rubbish from
permissable list discussion!  by speaking of it, you give it more
power.  okay, that's all i have to say about that.

i tried to introduce a friend to b&s this weekend.  in fact, he
Requested that i play some for him... but, alas!  he usurped the cd
player and made me listen to nsync and backwash -- erm, backstreet --
boys instead.  he then kicked in with, you Don't like whitney
houston????  incredulous.  *sigh*  i tried, friends, i tried.  but what
power hath a littleknown folkpop group over the juggernaut that is
really bad dance music?

hey, any nyc/area listees going to see Joan of Arc on june 26??  want
to meet up with me?  i'm afraid i'm doing it solo thus far, and i'm a
bit nervous...

take care,
(and kisskiss! to poor miss kimmy of the bloody nose),
xoxo,
ree