Sinister: pitter-patterings and the occasional spurt

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Jun 7 14:25:32 BST 1999

Erlend wrote:

the thought that all the 12 year-old girls are lusting after
me is highly disturbing

Are you sure disturbing is the word, Erlend? Many on this list would give
their early Felt 10 inch (ahem) to be in this position - you know who you
are...

BeN mentioned AC Acoustics, and asked if they were any good. Not at football
they ain't! hahahahahah! Etc. Still, if anyone wants to talk about Senseless
Things, boy, do I have some stories to tell...hang on, no I don't, heavens
mark, get a grip!

Natasha was nice about me. I feel all warm now :)

Props (I like it, I don't know what it means, but I like it) to the
Sinisterines who came to the Oxford picnic, even though most of them didn't
seem to be on Sinister at all. Apologies to Enthusiastic Pamela Hutchinson
(and her neighbours), who we kept up till god knows when singing B&S songs
(of course) and getting far, far drunker than was decent. Or that may have
been just me.

David's e-free mail (just say no, kids) reminded me of that French bloke
what wrote a whole book using only the vowel e, and then got bored and wrote
a whole book with all the vowels but e. Bet he got picked on at school too.

Kevan Cooke is a shady, shady man. Full of surprises.

Just to make myself seem even more appealing, I went jogging on Saturday
morning. Physical exercise doesn't get a lot of press on this list, partly
thanks to Honey's Stalinist attitude to footie conversation (put "World Cup"
into the Sinister search engine and marvel at the fact that it *never
happened*. No, really :) But I actually did it, much to my surprise, as did
Miss Vicky, and my legs only feel slightly agonisingly painful two days
later. Exercise is the new rock and roll, kids!

You can tell I have nothing to say. When I have something to say, I write
long paragraphs. Lucky escape, I reckon :)

Everyone in and around London must come to Upstairs at the Garage this
Friday night. I'll get me coat.
Markx