Sinister: me and my madness

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Mon Jun 7 18:31:18 BST 1999

Everdelectable Arantxa:
.'And tonite, Isobel Campbell is going to be France Gall'.Then, be ready
for
pastel-shaded night dresses and 'sorry because my French is bad' in a
captivating child-like tone at the end of the song.

ooh baby you know just what i like!!

hey--maybe i should think up some UH b/s wallpapers of my own.  i'd offer
them on my site.  well i guess if you wanted you could just steal them off
my page anyway, but i'd feel mor especial if i had a nice zip file.  OH yes.
soon i'm  going to have to update the infamous Wee World.  AND i'll have a
couple B&S themed FONTS that i'll let anyone have for free if they're
willing to put up with my incompetence.  i'm working on this for v. 3.0 of
my homepage.  Yeah!

"Mark Ollerenshaw" says:
Also, Mr Strong
by Roger Hargreaves - in my opinion the best of the Mr Men books. Watch out
for the twist at the end, though - it took me by suprise.

thank you mark for my second big laugh of the day.  the only Mr/mis book i
have is Little Miss Wise.  from which i will now quote at the terrible risk
of unleashing another Fraggle upon the list.  Be warned.
"Mr. Nonsense's airplane doesn't have any wings, an engine, or even wheels.
It's just a doormat!
have you ever heard of such nonsense?"
...Where's Wee Stwuan when we need him?

i'd like to thank MarkCasarotto for bringing up th Faith Healers.  it
reminded me of the little blue vinyl promo seveninch i had bought in
Pittsburgh and forgotten.  "Oh Baby"/"My Loser".  it was fun as always.  i
never knew why i liked the faith healers, i just dooooo.  i must admit i
should listen to Lido more often.  i got Imaginary Friend first, so i had
more time to get used to it.  I like the spaciness though.   MMMMM Bowlie
two:  Stereolab, Laika.....DROOL........  you all have fun then will you??
there are some cute girls in stereolab.  Yeah baby!

 HEY Christa.    MagneticStephinandClaudiaFields bulletin has been received
and processed duly.  STAND BY for details.......... *drool*

Who wants to join my revolution?  write and let me know.  i need dedicated
foot soldiers.

YAYY.... i can't wait to go off to the big big city.  SW look out.   turns
out my road trip will pas thru Albuquerque, Oklahoma city, Flagstaff, and
the panhandle of Texas.  it's too bad we should be  zipping by at warp speed
so i can make residence hall check in.   otherwise i'd stop anywhere
sinister and yell "where's the party?"

Do the Gentle Waves have a video??  boo.  i wish i had MTV uk, or europe or
whatever.  so recently i saw Beth Ortons' video was directed by Hal Hartley.
so is stuart gonna ax him to direct a b/s video as well??    has anyone seen
hal hartley movies?  i haven't cos i never watch movies.  but if someone
could fix me up wiht the Book of Life i'd be ever so faithful to your dark
biddings.

there are people i need to write.  i'll be there soon.   it's just i have
everything on earth going on in my mind right now and it's MADNESS!!!  dirty
dreams about art girl have been keeping me up nights and leaving  little
else on the  brain except for my thoughts of e s c a p e . . .
if i were napoleon, you could be my josephine.
if i were sebastian, you would be my belle.

LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
they were like those gauche youths who turn up  to house  parties only to
cling to the dark corners  in chaste disdain, driven by the naive, vaguely
inhuman conviction that all merriment is a lie.
SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com