Sinister: pretty in pink...isn't she?

ian ian at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 7 23:14:51 BST 1999

(mental note to self..when maintaining a split personality it is best to
remember which part of it is in control at any particular moment.)

erm....apparently some part of me thinks it is sarah cracknell.  i think it
is just my fingers.  and maybe my bottom.  it does keep wiggling rather.
but you don't want to hear about my bottom i'm sure.  although i'd be quite
willing to tell you.
anyway.  that last email wasn't from an
arm-wavey-hipswingy-maracashakey-type-of-girl but was infact from me.  i
have no idea where that sarah c thing came from.

honest guv.)

right...PART WITH A VAGUE RELEVANCE TO DISCUSSION.

~. Do bands/record labels
~deliberately change the lyrics in the CD book bit to keep fans on
~their toes? I think we should be told.

morrissey does.  but then the clever get would, wouldn't he?

someone was discussing pretty in pink, and i was just talking about it, so
here's my final comment of the evening before i haul my sorry ass off to
bed.

how the hell did that boy send molly ringwald a picture of himself and a
message across the room when she was in the middle of something else?
did he have e-mail?  and if so, where did he get it from?
was he just a technical wizard, very advanced for his age?
or (and this is my favoured explanation) was he just a wizard?  in which
case it makes perfect sense.

and....molly ringwald...poor?  own car?  phone?  okay, nasty line in
clothing but apart from that she seemed quite comfortable to me.

and erica...?  songs with pink in?  (blushes...whispers..."pink sunshine" by
fuzzbox)

if you don't remember it i don't suggest you go back and rediscover it.

ian
(three in one night for the first and last time.

i'm talking about e-mails by the way.

unfortunately)