Sinister: Re: Pretty in pink

ParisStarz at xxx.com ParisStarz at xxx.com
Mon Jun 7 23:34:21 BST 1999

Hi.

> someone was discussing pretty in pink

(the greatest movie ever ever!)

>  how the hell did that boy send molly ringwald a picture of himself and a
>  message across the room when she was in the middle of something else?
>  was he just a technical wizard, very advanced for his age?

Yes.  He was smart.  And since he adored Andie, had obviously worked and
worked and waited for the perfect moment for his classy display of affection.

>  and....molly ringwald...poor?  own car?  phone?  okay, nasty line in
>  clothing but apart from that she seemed quite comfortable to me.

She saved and saved and saved every last penny from the record store to get
her car.  And it was junk and didnt start.

And she should have gone with Duckie. sigh.

hello all!
Delbert
xxx