Sinister: drop and give me twenty

Scott Plagenhoef splag at xxx.net
Mon Jun 7 23:37:02 BST 1999

> and also, while we're at it...was bob dylan actually ever in a movie?  or
> are we talking about dylan the rabbit?

"Don't Look Back" is a behind-the-scenes Bob Dylan tour movie about the down
side of fame and the music industry -- a sort of precursor to "Meeting
People is Easy" but with a lot more ideas -- so its all pretty literal:
"Don't Look Back, like Dylan in the movies."

Dylan also was a cast member in that Clint Eastwood film that "Knockin' on
Heaven's Door" was recorded for, the name of which escapes me.

Off the subject, has anyone tried the 7-11 convenience store's new fruit
coolers? (except they spell it "frut" with an umlaut which I can't make on
my computer although I'm awfully sure that the option key is involved. Why
they do that and what the German lang. has to do with fruity, creamy
goodness I have no idea). Anyway, the orange type tastes just like a pushup
which makes re-living suburban, ice-cream-truck-chasing memories a very real
possibility (although the underpaid teens behind the counter seem quite
disturbed when you enter the store saying, "ooh, the ice cream man is
coming") Now they just need some sort of drink that tastes like a bomb pop
and it might be an alright summer -- even if it comes with a bizarre Aryan
spelling.

scott.