Sinister: dcpicnic and suburbia

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 06:14:14 BST 1999

B&S content...my dear friend Douglas sent me a tape of Tigermilk today...and
his copy of the Jordan Knight CD...I haven't decided what to listen to first,
isn't that awful?

I may have a car going from the Princeton NJ/Bucks County PA area to
Washington DC for the Belle and Sebastian fan picnic Saturday. Does anyone on
the East Coast need a ride? At this time I have four vacant seats in a nice
red Toyota Corolla, a lot of good tapes and some crazy stories for the 6 hour
drive.

Xavier-a bit of public flirting....I can't wait to meet you this weekend. You
may have eavesdropped on my posts on the "other" list (teehee) but I quite
like what you have to say on Sinister.

To add to Chris's list about suburbia...I'd highly reccomend anything about
Levittown Pennsylvania where my parents grew up. The whole history is crazy.
I also quite like the book and film "Our Man In Havana" and "Lolita" for what
they have to say about suburban teen girls in the 1950s.

Love
Courtney B