Sinister: B&S vids

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 11:02:02 BST 1999

Well, My turn no: Anyone in the UK willing to tape me that B&S special in
Alternative Nation? I'd pay all the usual stuff, posting and such, of
course. Mail me, oh thee sweet people who are willing to help a guy in
serious trouble.

Ok, that one was pretty short, but I'm off for a jobinterview in about an
hour, and I have to work a bit here, since I'll be leaving early today.
jobswapping is the future.

@--->--- Jace le petit.

"I think we should have beautycontests for the inside of the human body too.
The best spleen, the best liver..."

-Jeromy Irons in Dead Ringers. One beautiful movie, that one. I usually
never cry watching films, but that one makes me feel a bit... ill.