Sinister: Did you know that clocks don't mean much to rabbits and owls?

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 8 12:20:55 BST 1999

Hello everyone,

I have had a request from my Sinisterian friend (if you
look at my signature thingy you may notice that a second
member of the legendary albino squirrel show, namely ME,
has joined the list) NOT to send my first post saying,
"hello, I am just out of the nursery and I thought I should
post, it is very scary posting to 1000 people, my favourite
song is . . ." so I won't.  Although I guess I just did :-)

Some of you may remember me from a really offensive post
ages ago - and if you do I apologise, especially to
Dorigen.  You see, that was in the days before I discovered
B&S (you see, there is some B&S content in here :-), and my
aforementioned friend subscribed me by mistake.  Then I
learned of the calming powers of Isobel's voice, and I'm
nicer now, honest guv'nor :-)  Anyway, I can't say sorry
enough, and I'll probably be cast down in eternal
damnation.

How do you all think up those fantastic subject headings?
I'm trying to come up with something original, but am
failing miserably.  Hmmmm . . .

BTW - how many of you are going to proms/balls?  The one
here at Canterbury costs 40 squid and for that we get to
see Cast, Boy George djing (shame it's not Culture Club)
and the official Stereophonics cover band, Monophonics.  Oh
happy happy joy joy.  I can't wait.

goodVYYYE,

Ian.
Ian Hatcher
igh1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Ents #1

Tune into the Albino Squirrel Show every Thursday 2-4pm on UKCR

"The clock may not mean much to rabbits and owls
Depending on darkness and light."