Sinister: Have you wet yourself? (incredibly off topic)

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 12:36:25 BST 1999

Dearest,

I went to see gay dad yesterday. I have a love/hate relationship with free
gigs - they're lovely because they're free and you don't have to worry
about remembering your ticket, but they're awful because when you stamp the
word FREE on something, lots if people with no genuine interest in the
thing come along and annoy you. Tossers, I tell you. Tall jeery boys
standing at the front, laughing like bevis and butthead. I had to stand
next to the very same boys at the signing, hearing them grunt and watching
them shuffle around (you notice each one of them had to have a big GAY DAD
poster board of their own, even though they weren't going to buy the album
to be signed, just the single)

and I slipped in an unknown liquid (probably wee) on oxford street running
in my impractical shoes to get to Soho Square in time, and probably looked
like i'd wet myself. Which is always attractive.

but this doesn't matter when Cliff signs your cd "Erica you are the
Prettiest Star".
He loves me you know. You can see it in his eyes.

Erica

p.s I bet everyone thinks Gay Dad are crap, or hasn't even heard of them.
judging by the type of fan they attract, you'd probably be right in
thinking they're poo, but like it or not, cliff is a stud and no mistake.