Sinister: Tigermilk @ Kilmarnock

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jun 8 15:10:56 BST 1999

Hey everyone, as I keep saying at the moment, I'm not really here.

But a little something from Stuart M to you all: click on "Tigermilk
at Kilmarnock" near the top of the Sinister WWW page at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister

If anyone can tell me the story of this, that'd be nice, if not I'll
find out, and sit you all down and have a bit of a natter later on.

As for all those people waiting for me to do little sinister things
for them.. um...

"Tell everybody waiting for Supermum
 That they should try to hold on best they can
 She hasn't dropped them, forgot them, or anything
 It's just too heavy for Supermum today"

Anyone seen my cape?

Honey trying to be Supermum xxx

--

"In Europe the big word is tolerance.  Homosexuals are riding high in
the media... and in Scotland, you can't believe how strong the