Sinister: whore in one

KIMberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:56:03 BST 1999

YO,

steve p. asked:
Why don't African-American frats and sororites have houses?

and my response doesn't even attempt to answer that question, but what
you asked reminded me of something funny regarding sorority houses.
mind you, i don't want to contribute to the little thread any more, i
know you are sick of reading about this but i think that this is
interesting.  so here you are:

KIM's FACT OF THE DAY~
in the fine state of pennsylvania, usa, where my life has been so kindly
been dumped, any house where 6 or more females are living together is
ILLEGAL.  why?  because it is then considered a brothel, or, as i like
to refer to it as, a whorehouse.

the end.

KIMberly
           xx