Sinister: my first

lindi antal lindiantal at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 18:09:15 BST 1999

i'm nervous about this.  anyway, i've been reading your messages for weeks
and this is a really nice place.  it makes me so sad to hear about the
amazing things that go in the uk while i am so far away in canada.
concerning things i've read in the last month:  dr.pepper is my hero, anyone
who wishes to do an exchange, right here, i am all for it. also, my lifelong
goal is to visit your beautiful kingdom.  someday, perhaps it will happen.
also, mercury rev kick ass and i kind of live near where they are from.  not
really though. god, don't hate me because of this first message.  i'm
nervous.
Lindi