Sinister: dix Place Roddington...

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 18:16:06 BST 1999

  Hokay,

   after much deliberation, not to mention minor panic [why? i'm indecisive
o.k.?], i have made the truly momentus decision to attend the undoubted joys
that await the world at *Bowlie 2*, having missed the originall;the bloody
thing hit all my coursework deadlines... Now, this is all well and good, but
i require somebodies to go with and am therefore forced to offer myself in
this way [the number of my friends who could care less/pay is around about
zero], and i have neither funds nor credit card for a chalet for my lonesome
self to trash in the space of 3 days.

  All i can offer is the ability to wash up for myself, and not to make too
much fuss about alcohol induced vomiting, this together with a flair for the
OI! YOu school of introduction [well, not exactly, i have delusions of
bravery/naivity, so can walk up to people i have never met with impunity]. i
can also talk on many subjects on the basis of absolutely no experience
whatsoever...

In much hope, if not expectation,

Adam,

"Because I know that you know, that we know they don't know whats been going
on.... "

Gruff Rhys, SFA, 'Demons'