Sinister: When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 19:08:36 BST 1999

>  But everyone
> that goes to Glasgow meet-ups knows me now.  Can we have some new people
> please?  Sheeny Stalking Sarah Wheeler will be there, so expect a
> plethora of B&S-ers lurking behind pillars and pretending not to stalk
> her.

Right. I've had enough. Could people please stop talking about being in
Glasgow and going for drinks in Glasgow and having such a fricking wonderful
time in Glasgow. Its bad enough being stuck in bloody Reading without having
you swines rubbing my face in it.

Anyway, since I'm stuck in this god awful half of the country (no offence)
is there anyone who has a Michael-shaped space on their floor that I could
sleep after A Night of Tigermilking? I'm only little and don't take up much
space (if references are required I'm sure the infamous Kevan will testify I
don't smell too bad).

I suppose I'd better be nice, now that I've asked people for a favour.
Umm....

Ok, I'll talk about tigermilk then. I hadn't listened to it for months and
months, and about 4 weeks ago I stuck the little blue square in my walkman
and Fuck Me - I mean Sinister and Arab Strap are good, but I was stunned by
just how amazing Tigermilk was. I think I played She's Losing it about 5
times before I could let it go on, and the sublime joy that is Electronic
Renaissance had me grinning all the way to work. Not to mention the fact
that it was followed by Pocketbook Angel and Loneliness

Anyone who hasn't heard it yet - you're in for the time of your life when
you finally get a copy.

Michael

PS
>has a seat just in fromt of me at Celtic Park you know
Welly boots? I've just bought my ticket, right in the middle of the main
stand - top view. Now I just need suggestions for a cost effective way to
get between Reading and Glasgow every week...