Sinister: Japan & Cliff

Tim McGregor tim.mcgregor at xxx.net
Tue Jun 8 21:06:27 BST 1999

Hello there :)

About a month ago somebody asked about Japanese B&S fans I think, and
becasue I write to one, I thought I'd tell you all some stuff about B&S in
Japan....Well, they're called 'Belleseba' by the Japanese fans, and their
record company's trying to get all the EPs released on one CD, so it'll sell
a wee bit better over there.  That's all I know really, but, better than
nothin.

And about Gay Dad, well Cliff in partic, who used me to manipulate his
career!  They played in Belfast about a month ago, and nobody warmed to them
when they started playing. So my friends and myself jumped about a bit, and
were basically Gay Dad's biggest fans on the night.  I waved to Cliff gave
him the thumbs up, and he said I should get my hair cut. Thanks.  Then he
threw his coke can at me, jumped into the crowd and started singing at
me/pushing me a bit; jumped onto the stage again to finish the song, and
called me a wanker!  At that point I shouted 'Fuck You', which, if you read
the interview in Select this month, got changed about quite a bit.  I'm the
'misguided youth'.
I still haven't picked up my pre-orderd copy of the album yet. Grr.
and Carsmile Steve is soooooo right about Suede and Hepburn!
A Glastonbury sinister meet-up would be ace, are many of you going? I'm
looking forward to a 13 hour bus journey to get there....

Oh, Darragh, I live near Belfast, but I can't go there for a while, as a big
heavy metaller guy's going to beat me up becaue I look like a puff, slagged
of his mate, and don't like Slayer.

I'm away to moan about getting beaten up. Bye!

Tim