Sinister: soxy teachers and chaletz

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 23:58:44 BST 1999

hullo list!

Erlend feared the falling in love with gorgeous substitute teacher syndrome:

Let me elaborate! ha ha..goodness it isn`t EVERY subsitute teacher or
teacher, our ex VP is actually quite grody,always staring at your boobs,no
one likes HIM,but anyways, substitute teachers are lovely first of all
because they know that they basically don`t have power over you (sorry,but
we students and teachers have this silent agreement) they know they are only
there for a few days while that teacher is sick and that you just aren`t
going to do ANY work. Well,some of the mean ones expect you to..but luscious
Mr.Kincaid would simply drift from his Globe & Mail newspaper and just go
`Just LOOK like you`re doing work,you don`t actually have to do it.` He has
that whole Ewan Macgregor look goin on,plus he`s funny... he doesn`t look
old at all.But he ignores most of the time,which also drives you nuts,so it
kinda of becomes a contest,to be his favourite and everything. Plus,he`s
such a wondrous male in comparison to the other males (the boys) you have to
see all day.My little dream was for him to drive out on the soccer field on
his motorcycle and kiss me RIGHT IN FRONT of all those moronic boys,and then
drive off into the sunset...ha ha! Gosh he`s beautiful.

if anyone out there is a teacher, how on earth do you deal with this sort of
>thing on a regular basis?

well,honestly and truthfully,you`ll have to be REALLY REALLY mean,the kind
that makes you do work.Sends you down to the principal`s office on first
warning, raises your voice..but then you`ll have the reputation as the hated
one and then they`ll get REALLY irritating on you,if your classes are
anything like mine,you do NOT want to feel the wrath.

Chalet Girls! Yes,I DO dishes! I can clean and cook as well.Just let me
sleep in your bathtub,or floor anything. And when I make cupcakes I put
M&M`s on top. Speaking of Bowlie,I just looked at those ocean
photos...wow,the beach photos look really lovely! Captured the moment I`d
say (even though I wasn`t there) and all my old longing has resurfaced
again. Beaches..just the thought on a hot day like this.Floating around on
little inflatable tubes while Mr.Kincaid,the poolguy fetches me exotic iced
drinks.

I love that Kilmanorck B&S advert...it almost looks fake,like from an album
or something...geez,why is it that everything B&S do looks so artistic? That
Stu D is quite artistic too..that one picture where he`s kneeling with that
nun or something all wrapped up in paper.

Pretty In Pink..I feel like I`ve talked about this movie a lot on here! Her
prom dress was really ugly..high fashion my butt. I like the
`Try A Little Tenderness` dancey bit. Oh Otis..mm mmmm

love,genevieve