Sinister: happy days

John Kerr punka at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 8 23:54:56 BST 1999

I've been happily singing along to TBWTAS, out of key, ever since September.
However, I've not really been singing quite what I should, I was kinda'
upset to discover that in 'A Summer Wasting' what I thought was 'you have
the Perth scene everything will be fine' was 'you heard the birds say
everything will be fine'.
OK, so I'm hardly adding to the great B&S lyrics debate, but it made me
laugh for, oh at least 20 seconds.

ps.  why is 'Race For The Prize' on 'The Soft Bulletin' twice, the only
difference I could tell was one was a wee bit shorter than the other.

oh well, talking to 1000 strangers must be some sort of positive therapy in
someone's book.

JFK.