Sinister: Just for the sake of seeing my name on the crush list.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 9 06:45:47 BST 1999

Welly. Had a jobinterview yesterday. I think it's a well known fact that in
that kind of a situation you start to stutter, your palms sweat and your
face becomes all red. Or is it just me? Don't think so, we all do that. I
hate it when they ask you about your good/bad sides. If I come up with 3
good things and 7 bad things about my personality, should I tell the truth
to them and just confess I'm a bit lazy? Well I didn't. Honesty is not
always the best policy.
25 applicants for the job: an assistant for an assistant. Wee. What I should
do there, if I get that job: Copy papers, use Microsoft Excel (which is the
worst and dullest program in the world) and MSWord, take quests around the
building and show where all the classrooms are (it's a school). Well, lets
see what the future brings to my reach.

Btw, I'm on the sinister photosection now. The first one to vote for me gets
a prize. Honestly. If you don't like my "how we are now" picture, atleast
take some time to check out my "as we were" pic. Hope I'd still have that
woolenshirt I'm wearing in that one. It had this autograph in front that
said "Elvis Presley", just above my left nipple. I was rocking then, now I'm
just a gentle thinker. Really, I am.

Sorry, I have absolutely nothing to say.

@--->--- a rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, Jake.