Sinister: Cheltenham

Mark Ollerenshaw mollerenshaw at xxx.com
Tue Jun 8 22:18:25 BST 1999

Hello again,

I'll be staying in Cheltenham (that's the UK version, in case any
international readers live near a similarly named town in a different
country) over the summer for 9 weeks starting in about 3 weeks time, and was
wondering whether anyone could recommend any nice little bars, pubs or
suitably twee locations in which I can spend all my spare time/hard earned
cash, listen to some relatively decent music, and perhaps even organise a
meet up?

Contact me privately, if you're feeling in a generous kind of mood and want
to help.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time...

Mark O

"Keeping an open mind is a virtue -
but not so open that your brains fall out."
- Carl Sagan