Sinister: Australian tour rumours...

cbtun1 at xxx.au cbtun1 at xxx.au
Wed Jun 9 13:40:58 BST 1999

G'day all,
    I know I am not supposed to post scurrilous rumours, though this
is not scurrilous, and I do not want to get any fellow Australian
fans' hopes up, however I heard that Arab Strap and B&S could be
coming our way... I wonder if David and Katrina have knowledge to
this effect or tentative plans...
    Please fulfill my fantasy...

    Hi to Jason, Allison, Sue, Jacqui, Jacki, and Daniel... fellow
Melbournites at our "picinic"... and Erin

Bye

In the rotation...
Luna - Days of Our Nights, Underground Lovers - Cold Feeling, and
Pernice Brothers.