Sinister: Glasgow meet-up (AGAIN? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!)

Alasdair Cook MS1996 acook at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 9 14:20:46 BST 1999

Hello, I'm here to apologise profusely to all non-Glasgow people but to
say that a few of us are meeting in Glasgow at the 13th Note on Thursday
at 6pm, and possibly watching Whistler in that self-same establishment,
or just sitting and getting drunk as usual, whatever's your cup of
thrills really.

Please come along and make us all look like we have friends, or at least
occassional aquaintances.

If you've never been to one of these silly meeting things before, just
come in and say "HELLO, I'M A BELLE AND SEBASTIAN FAN. ARE THERE ANY
OTHERS LIKE ME ON THE PREMISES?" in an extremely loud voice, and we'll
be the ones hiding our faces in our pints. It really is that simple.

Oh, and on the thread of celebrity moments, I once stood behind former
Really Wild Show presenter Terry Nutkins in a motorway service station
queue. Not bad, eh?

Alasdair xx