Sinister: Just a quick jube-jube for the train

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed Jun 9 15:17:22 BST 1999

Hello everyone...

I'm in a very happy frame of mind today as I got an unconditional offer for
Glasgow College Of Commerce... I'm doing HND Social Sciences. If any
sinisterines are going to be there after the summer, let me know and we can
all harass the student union together....

Is anyone going to see GodspeedYBE at G2 in July? - I'd love to go, but I'd
like someone to go with, as none of my friends are even slightly interested
in trying anything new :(

I tried to convert a friend to liking B&S, I played him Sinister, Arab Strap
and LLPJ then asked his opinion. He said he didn't like them. I asked why,
and he came out with possibly the most in-depth and definative reason I've
ever heard .... "They're shite." That's it, that was his reason. He doesn't
know why they're shite, they just are.... *sigh*

Any sinisterines living in Cumbernauld? - it seems to have the highest
population of neds and lowest twee count in the world.....

I will make to a Glasgow meet-up one day.... I promise :)

I am 18 on July 5th, all presents and snogs gratefully recieved ;)

See y'all when the sun shines once more......

byeeee!

-- Jason Andreas
-- The Romantic Scotsman --
-- The original owner of a broken heart --

{ jasonandreas at breathemail.net }
-- contact me ... oh yes! --
-- Spammers WILL be shot... --