Sinister: I lost my heart to a starship trooper

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Wed Jun 9 17:49:19 BST 1999

Hello folks,

Michael stirred me out of my slumber by saying:
> Anyway, since I'm stuck in this god awful half of the country (no
> offence) is there anyone who has a Michael-shaped space on their
> floor that I could sleep after A Night of Tigermilking? I'm only
> little and don't take up much space (if references are required
> I'm sure the infamous Kevan will testify I don't smell too bad).

Michael smells like rotting cabbages, has a nervous condition which
results in a compulsion to lick stranger's faces and sings "I lost
my heart to a starship trooper" in his sleep.  Don't let that put
you off though - he's a great guy, and I'm sure he's sorted out his
incontinence problem by now.

So that's Tigermilky this Friday upstairs at The Garage in London
this Friday featuring a night of Belle and Sebastian songs and
assorted Sinister DJs until 3am upstairs at the Garage that you're
referring to is it?  That sounds like FUN.  (Will that do Mark?)

Mark O said:
> I'll be staying in Cheltenham (that's the UK version, in case any
> international readers live near a similarly named town in a different
> country) over the summer for 9 weeks starting in about 3 weeks time

You don't play bass do you?  I hear there's a band round those parts
looking for a bass player.  Try and get to Prinknash Abbey while you're
there, the deer eat out of your hand for extra bonus twee points.

Kevan
The Fat Slug

Have you Rooled?  http://www.roolz.ukf.net/