Sinister: Freedom: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Posts About Picnics

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Wed Jun 9 18:29:25 BST 1999

Here is a quick reminder to anyone who had forgotten, or never
knew about the DC sinister picnic this Saturday, June 12.  Its going

to be in Rock Creek Park at picnic grove #9, from 4pm to dark.  It'll
be
a potluck, since its right around dinner time... so bring food and
bevvies and games or whatever.  I think there may even be a
croquet set there, and the effervescent Tom is going to supply
us with a box with which to amplify compact discs.  Isn't that right
Tom?
Come one, come all.  I'm sure it'll be a blast.  Photos of listees in

compromising situations are sure to follow, so if you're not there,
don't fret.  It'll feel like you were.

and you will,
Christa

*hi to LJ, jessicaxo, Cynthia, Ian/Sarah and honey, who will all
be there in spirit.  :)