Sinister: I lost my heart to Jefferson Starship

Martin martin at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 9 23:07:31 BST 1999

Hello,

OK the subject header's a complete lie, but I've been drinking to
forget, something about England and football. Sorry, to other
nationalities for mentioning football (I did score against Belle &
Sebastian in the Bowlie 5 a side though, knocking them out. The boys
were very gracious in defeat. Though I was playing for Camera Obscura.
Sorry, yes I am scum.) Can you believe they had a celebrity football
tournament in London the other week without inviting the reigning World
champions of inept celebrity football.

Anyway, back to subject header Jefferson Airplane are fantastic pop
music in a way that, seemingly, Exeter City's fan's can never comprehend
("If You Feel" = wow). And back to normality who was looking for a bass
player? Does a frustrated guitarist of many unsuccesful bands qualify? I
have supported Brentford many times if that counts.

I think the reason I was posting originaly was to ask whose playing on
Friday at the Tigermilker Garage thing band wise, as I'm trying to get
some friends to go. One of them is American ,to try and detract from the
Anglo-centric theme. And to carry a theme on can I also mention Lilac
Time too because they're great. I saw them with that berk Nigel Kennedy
and Mark E Smith's ex of the Fall once in Twickenham of all places. They
were great... (Has anyone got the Dr Robert album as I can't get it in
suburbia? Is it as great as I imagine it i.e like a cross between the
track he procduced on Beth Orton's "Central Reservation" and his last
album?  Here's hoping...)

Besos y luego y,

Te ra,

Martin

"If you feel like love make it like you feel like flying"