Sinister: Cue The Music!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jun 9 23:22:33 BST 1999

Hi Film Fans,

Who played drums during the Belle & Sebastian Bowliequeue gig? The bloke in
Vicky's picture doesn't look like Mr Colburn (likeness gleaned at last from
Brit acceptance pictures.)

Big Stu wrote:

        So unless you are voting from somewhere like, say,
firewall at hitentertainment.co.uk, you're perfectly anonymous.

Hmmmmmm, was that you Mark, still peering through that fringe?

Drove 450 miles yesterday & listened to about 6 hours of Mogwai: colleagues
very puzzled as to why I have been alternately  _whispering_ , THEN
SHOUTING! all day today.

Some of my sad celebrity moments: - I had lunch with Barnes Wallis once, -
I have served tea to both Prince Charles & a Pope,  - Samuel Taylor
Coleridge, Charles Lamb (& Mark Thomas) all went to my school,  - I played
frisbee with Clive James in a student union hall years ago, - the drummer
from Dire Straits nearly pissed down his own flare-clad leg laughing at me
when my Afghan fell on the floor in a gents toilet once, - I chat to Damon
Blur (... *sigh*)'s dad most Fridays & Evan Dando called me "Sir".

Thanks to Michele for clearing up the Dylan lyrics business, so that I
didn't have to.

God, this is weak,

Bye,

David Moore