Sinister: high class gigs abound for Arab Strap...

Craig-Lee Thompson painbirds at xxx.com
Thu Jun 10 02:48:17 BST 1999

Hello all (or should I say "G'day" in order to be culturally stereotypically
correct??),

     Whilst watching the closing scenes from a show called 'The
entertainment Biz: One night stand up; episode 2' on Australian cables
'Ovation' channel, I heard an unusual sound. The closing credits were
rolling to Arab Straps 'The first big weekend' whilst the vocals had been
predominantly removed as to allow George Burns to talk over the credits and
music. To my mind this is a sign of a band on the up and I have no doubt
that soon Arab Strap shall be touring with the likes of 'Ricky Martin' (I
think that's the name, sickening thought any how)as the opening act, or
maybe even George Burns (now that's entertainment)...

     Chris, I certainly hope these rumours of an Australian tour you are
perpetuating come to fruition. Also, why do you have three of my c.d's in
your rotation???

      Goodnight and thank you,

           Craig-Lee