Sinister: crushing throught the charts

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 10 06:59:06 BST 1999

Bloody hell. 6 votes for me on the crush list. I'm... erm, confused, to say
atleast. But I have no idea who was the first one to cast his/her vote for
me. Could that sweet& wonderful person e-mail me and I shall send him/her a
prize like I promised? Me, I'm a man who always keeps his promises.

Some more B&S stuff now. I was in this club last friday where my friends
band played. Well, Laura, their singer came up to me after their gig and
said that my B&S badge was pretty cool. I asked her how she knew them, and
she told me her brother had been in Scotland studying a few years back and
he used to live in the same building where our beloved heroes (well mine
anyway) used to practise. I asked her if she ever saw them, and she said,
like it was no big deal, "Yeah, my brother used to hang out with them all
the time." Oh man. I'm green with envy. Well, I told her to get his brothers
autograph for me. She just shrugged. "Yeah, sure, when do you want it?"
That girl has no sense of humour, she thought I really meant that. Phew. But
she has a voice like an angel.

Me, I'm still on my crusade to make B&S the next Backstreet Boys. I carry a
picture of Stuart in my wallet and try to show it to teenage girls whenever
I can and ask them "Isn't he cute, you should listen to their music." No
dice yet, but I'm not giving up. And I'm STILL waiting for a girl who'd come
up to me and say my B&S- shirt is cool and she would like to get to know me
better. Result so far: Zero.

And something now that has nothing to do with this list. Do we all hate
people who are far too talkative at 7.20 in the morning? Every morning I
have to listen to my boss when she speaks about her son. Sitting in the
morningtrain, not interested in her family at all, she talking with her loud
and a bit annoying voice. I tend to be really crumpy when I'm tired, but
what the hell can I do? I don't think I can tell my boss to fuck off just
because I'm tired. I've tried everything, from reading a magazine to
pretending to be asleep, but she doesn't care.

Well. Time for my 5th cigarette today, and it's only 9.02 in the morning. I
want to be a rockstar and die before I'm 25. Lungcancer, here I come.

@--->--- a rose, love and other random stuff that makes you go all
"aaaahhhhhh..." and you just know that sometimes it's just worth it, all the
phonecalls she didn't answer, all the smiles she hid, all the pretty words
you're hoping she would say, Jake.