Sinister: tapes and porno....what else is there?

Steven whatev at xxx.com
Thu Jun 10 15:55:56 BST 1999

Hi all,
    If any u.s. listees would like a copy of the Bowlie or Dublin show and
have something decent to offer in trade please mail me and we can hopefully
work it out. I have good copies of both shows.
    On another note, B&S have been mentioned again in the gay porno mags
that I sell at the store where I work. This time it was in the new
"mandate". There was an interview with the Aluminum Group(who you should all
check out) and the writer compared them to Belle and Sebastian. The
interviewer is the same one who wrote about TBWTAS for one of the other
mags, he goes by "blackie white". Anyone know who he is?

Steven
the boy who sells arab straps

p.s. anyone going to the looper show in Detroit?