Sinister: lyrical woes

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Thu Jun 10 17:23:54 BST 1999

Dear friends,

i need musical help...

never was afraid to know what it feels like when you go
        ??? when logic keeps with you
falling down the mountainside with you, falling down.

If you were here, first thing I'd do is knock you down
you left me cold to meet your ghost all over town,
to wind the stone and spin the wheel,lock the doors on what you feel
looking back its like I always knew, falling down the mountainside with you
etc.

mail back privately if anyone can ease my wearymusicalmind.

Cheers toots,

Claire

http://www.roolz.ukf.net    YOU NEED IT TOO MUCH.