Sinister: sarah cracknell's big crossed eyes

Dawn ab0u600b at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 10 17:24:24 BST 1999

>Ian, darling, tell me how is dear Sarah Crackers holding up in the
basement?
>I have to apologize, because I thought you were making up the whole story.
>But having just seen Saint Etienne 3 times in the past week, and the show
>being EXACTLY the f***ing same each time - down to the between song banter -
>it's clear they've got a robot up there doing all the work.

Following on from all the Sarah Cracknell obsession on this list, I must
share a little story, I'm sure it will be well appreciated...   My lovely
housemate Ellie works on a horrible greasy burger van whenever she goes
home to the countryside, as there is nothing else for her to do.  That
burger van travelled to Swansea University for a Summer Ball at which St.
Et were playing.  Ellie was flipping burgers, toasting buns etcetera on
this horrible greasy burger van when Sarah Cracknell's little face
appaeared at the hatch, and she ASKED FOR SOME FRUIT!!!  Fruit!!  She got
very sniffy when told that they had just that moment sold their last banana
burger....

Well, that was my first post for about two years, and it shall be my last,
as I am off.  I have just got my 2:1 and am heading back to London on
Saturday, where they don't have computers.

Dawn xx