Sinister: We're here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.....[Rah!!]

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Thu Jun 10 18:43:24 BST 1999

It can only get worse...

   I should like to repeat my request for one or more of you kind people to
assist me, in my wish to go to "bowlie 2". In short, i require space in a
chalet and will pay for it, as having missed the first one *sob*, i quite
like the look of the second.

Should anyone be interested, e mail to; dunca_chap at hotmail.com

   Is the Shed7 bashing a private party, or can anyone join? I seem to
remember making a similar point a little while ago [thanks for your opinion
erica/graham, i am but a little less confused], and came to the conclusion
that many people will miss the point of b+s completely, most of those i've
played them to [siblings included] regard them as 'shite', or worse 'dull',
one took particular exception and accused me of aggressive and advanced
homosexuality [actually he called me a 'poof', but it pays to be polite]. As
for turning b+s into the next "Backstreet boys", i suspect that the dance
routines would have to be radically altered....imagine, Stuart m turning
neat somersaults, and Isobel doing curious things with her cello, and as for
Richard, well, i feel quite faint....one for the teen mags methinks.

   Getting back to the subject, i fail to see the point of Celine Dion [or
the anti christ as i know her...], besides the multi-million selling
brainwashed ballad kind o'thing, i mean is there any artistry at work or
merely an advertising budget the size of the Rawandan economy. sorry, i'm
drifting into cynicism, and the budding web designers annoy,

bye for now,
Adam

"Because I know that you know, that we know they don't know whats been going
on.... "

Gruff Rhys, SFA, 'Demons'