Sinister: evil hearted record stores

PaperSun23 at xxx.com PaperSun23 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 11 06:17:42 BST 1999

<< Can anyone who has any anecdotes or knowledge of this area let
 me know what I'm for if I get the job?  I'd appreciate any and all help
 because its between this and bagging for old women in the local supermarket
 and I need to reach a decision soon before I'm screwed out of both of them.

I work in a pricey chain-store music shop and its only advantage is mocking
the sheep who blindly pay outrageous prices for their silly Korn records and
Backstreet Boys. Be prepared for droves of mindless fools asking you if you
know that song that's always on the radio who's name and artist escapes them
but you should know it because you work in a record store and how dare you
work in a record store without listening to the radio ... and then they'll
try to sing. It just gets worse from there. It is, however, better than other
menial jobs offering similar wages. Just think of the many different ways you
can make fun of the customers and the corporation!

good luck,
moon patroller carrie